This Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for the Chicago/West MI District Offices consisting of three inter-related business streams: Equipment, Service and Contracting in the HVAC business. Responsible for businesses from $154M in revenue and 280 full time associates for 2 offices within the Chicago/West MI District (Willowbrook, IL and Grand Rapids, MI). This role is also responsible for our Supply business in the District which has 32 employees and revenue of $21M. The role reports to the East Territory and Canada HR Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in the Human Resources Function
• Must possess strong skills/experience in business partnering
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and delivery with proven, measurable results for managing change.
• Strong talent management, leadership development, performance management, and org dev. experience.
• Demonstrated success in creating an environment of trust with clients where integrity is unquestioned; can effectively utilize negotiation and conflict resolution skills when needed
• Ability to analyze HR metrics for use in developing goals and driving key business strategies and objectives
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communications skills with all levels of the organization required
• Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures business compliance
• Preferred SPHR/PHR certificate
• Proficiency in using Microsoft software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
For more information, visit http://company.ingersollrand.com/ircorp/en/join-us.html.