|The position will greet visitors and students. The position will also answer, assist, and direct all incoming calls received at the switchboard. Disseminates information regarding university events. Provides accurate information to all callers. Maintains console database for individual workstation, handles complaints, and emergency calls. Assists in creating and maintaining spreadsheets. creating documents, data entry for databases, and providing customer service.
The rate of pay is $9.20 per hour. The work schedule for this part-time position is Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Totaling 18.5 hours/week. Possible additional hours Monday through Friday before scheduled shift.
|Minimum Qualifications||1. Must be a resident of the State of Illinois.
2. Excellent oral communication skills.
3. Basic knowledge of operating a computer.
4. Must be able to sit 7.5 hours or more each day.
5. Must have manual dexterity.
6. Ability to speak and hear at a normal level, with or without accommodation.